RE: EXTENDING CREDIT: an Unscrupulous Buyer - Be Forewarned:

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner" <ggreen@xxxxxxxx>

Life is too short to work up an ulcer over this. I would say just let it
go and forget about it.

Godfrey Loudner

This is a little off topic - sort-of...It does however pertain to
extending credit to a well known senior contributor on the list, who,
has decided to essentially defraud me of money - so, in that regard,
this may be of interest to all here on the list, and, hopefully
others wont get caught in the same trap.

Jack King