Re: PCB revisited near a Ca super fund site - public liability

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Here in Australia liability insurance is $10 million which is standard. After a day of phone calls, the best cover I could get was $1500 for 6 public shows of a small TC. Seems a tall price to pay for interest in Science, Physics and Math. I asked what a Pony club premium was with the risk of making children quadriplegic if they fall off. The answer: "they pay less".Go figure.

Peter
http://tesladownunder.com

Hello All,

......for demonstrations. I am hoping to increase interest in Science, Physics, and Math.

I will need a bare minimum of $1,000,000
liability insurance rider just to go on campus.
If the trailer gets in an accident, there better not be any PCB's.

Thanks one and All,
Jim Mora