Tesla Archive: Lectures, Letters, Construction Techniques, Memorial, etc.

Original poster: "Jeff Behary" <jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To all interested:

A while back we created a mini Tesla Archive online of various Lectures, Letters, Patents, Construction Techniques, etc.
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/TeslaArchive/index.htm

Of particular interest is a small section of material from The Tesla Memorial Society, Inc. (the original society, not to be confused with The Tesla Memorial Society Of New York). With collaboration from William Terbo, Tesla's Grand-Nephew, we were able to also publish some information about his father - Tesla's Nephew, Nikola Trbojevich (1886-1973). He was a well-established inventor and mathematician, and shared many similar qualities to Tesla.

A lecture, "On Light And Other High Frequency Phenomenon" is also presented in this section. This is actually Tesla's Nephew's personal copy, and has some interesting formulas penciled in here and there. An interesting piece of history in itself!

Some of the material is common, and others are not so common - such as the color pictures of Mercury Interrupters and early Tesla Oscillators.

Jeff Behary, c/o
The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com

_