Wanted (2) .o3uf maxwells, needed in series, NOT COOKED

Hi All,

I have a think viable application for my .03uf x 2 Maxwells. Those two would form the primary output network of a full wave voltage doubler seeing half voltage each. The output should be .5x the input caps value and twice the voltage, 60 KV yes? Not much margin for a near 50KV doubler for my exploding wire demonstration. I'll probably use one of my 15KV, 60 neon transformers for the charger. Current will be limited by a series network totally 400KV HV ceramic 1" diameter resistors.

Not this forum, but many of us have these otherwise near boat anchors. They need to be neither, over volted, nor over amped. My two are unused since I bought them and discovered my mistake.

This is for an educational demonstration.

Thanks,
Jim Mora