[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
O-Scope for tesla coil use
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: O-Scope for tesla coil use
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:48:13 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:49:24 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <bFtwRC.A.pvG.im3PCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Rich Simpson <richcreations@xxxxxxxxx>
I was offered a scope from a friend who just got a new one, I currently do
not have one.
The scope is a Tektronix 535, it is a huge analog tube scope that came from
the U.S. navy.
Would this scope be at all useful for tuning coils, etc?
Where could I find the specs, or a manual for this scope?
I know it is very old, but it does work, and it is free to me.
Should I take it, or pass it up?