Re: Terry's DRSSTC actually hooked to a coil now >:-))

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:

I played with MicroSim and found that if I increase the primary inductance about 7uH I should be able to get this cool waveform:
http://hot-streamer.com/temp/NightmareWave.gif
This looks as excitation between the two resonances (the current
rises, then returns to zero), with the polarity of the driver
inverting when the energy tries to return to the power supply.
The reversal pumps more energy into the system in at each beat
of the primary current. The output voltage rises too.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz