RE: Terry's DRSSTC actually hooked to a coil now >:-))

Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>But end the end I was just tuning
>the secondary by moving my hand from 6 feet away and I could get some
nasties:

Wow! Nice work Terry! That's probably about the worst nasties you could
expect and your driver seems to deal with them OK.

I guess you could get rid of the gunk completely by bringing in some
hysteresis, but that would increase your switching delay time too.

>Someone should come up with an "official name" (ON) for these mode changes >and these effects.

Splitting Headaches :P I think someone mentioned "Nightmare Waves" and I
quite like that too.

Steve C.