Re: No Terry filter

Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I have never used any protection between neons and the coil,...other than maybe a safty gap, with only a couple of failures over many years,(static gaps )... BUT , I usually ran 2 or more ne transformers at a time , is there safety in numbers ?? Any kickback would be absorbed by the many transfrmers ? Now Im on mini pig power................