[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Motorized Variac 0-280V 15A
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Motorized Variac 0-280V 15A
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:50:28 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:50:27 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <iPei0.A.lfC.TmqbCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have a motorized variac for sale:
It is 240VAC in 0-280VAC out 15 amps 60Hz. The motor is 120VAC
controlled. You put voltage to one set of terminals and it goes counter
clockwise. Voltage to the other set goes clockwise. It takes 30 seconds
to go from zero to full.
It was originally part of a three phase stack but I removed the other two
sections for sale separately since coilers typically do not use three phase.
It is a little dirty and dusty, but seems to work fine. Since these
motorized ones are a little hard to get, I thought I would check if anyone
here wants it before it goes to Ebay...
I am asking $70 for it which includes shipping inside the USA. I guarantee
it for 90 days against conking out by itself. Looks like there is plenty
of wear left on the brush and all that.
If interested, contact me at:
First come, first serve.