[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Variac buy ?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: Variac buy ?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:55:55 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:58:54 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <etlpZB.A.ILD.j7dYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
The # is 7508735098 , this person has two such 3 gang units, Im waiting for
a reply to my question I gave him, Im just guessing they are powerstats
1256 , look and see...........
>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: Variac buy ?
>Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:18:08 -0600
>Original poster: "Coyle, Thomas M." <tcoyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>What's the auction number? I can't find anything like that
>and would like to look at the auction before I commit.
>From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
>Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 10:11 AM
>Subject: Variac buy ?
>Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Hi, There are two 3 gang variacs on ebay , looks to be 3 1256
>if I could buy one stack for $600 or less ( ship incl ) , would
>intrested in buying one or more units, as I only want one ,...it
>around $200 each. (maybe 200 isnt such a hot deal ? )Or , does
>have a similer unit they would like to sell ??? I am pushing my Gen.
>240v/8amp up to twice its rating at times, and the the brush action
>less smooth after each 'run' ,.. i did put a new brush on it ,