[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Variac buy ?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: Variac buy ?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:18:08 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:18:50 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <zn9uV.A.xg.E9YYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Coyle, Thomas M." <tcoyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
What's the auction number? I can't find anything like that description,
and would like to look at the auction before I commit.
From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 10:11 AM
Subject: Variac buy ?
Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi, There are two 3 gang variacs on ebay , looks to be 3 1256 powerstats
if I could buy one stack for $600 or less ( ship incl ) , would anyone
intrested in buying one or more units, as I only want one ,...it would
around $200 each. (maybe 200 isnt such a hot deal ? )Or , does anyone
have a similer unit they would like to sell ??? I am pushing my Gen.
240v/8amp up to twice its rating at times, and the the brush action gets
less smooth after each 'run' ,.. i did put a new brush on it ,