[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Variac buy ?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Variac buy ?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:56:38 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:58:43 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <4nNYVD.A.H8E.woYYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
If you make the purchase count me in for one.
> Hi, There are two 3 gang variacs on ebay , looks to be 3 1256 powerstats ,
> if I could buy one stack for $600 or less ( ship incl ) , would anyone be
> intrested in buying one or more units, as I only want one ,...it would be
> around $200 each. (maybe 200 isnt such a hot deal ? )Or , does anyone here
> have a similer unit they would like to sell ??? I am pushing my Gen. Rad.
> 240v/8amp up to twice its rating at times, and the the brush action gets
> less smooth after each 'run' ,.. i did put a new brush on it , Thanks,dave