[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Variac buy ?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Variac buy ?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:11:07 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:14:43 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <AyLOy.A.1uF._eUYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi, There are two 3 gang variacs on ebay , looks to be 3 1256 powerstats ,
if I could buy one stack for $600 or less ( ship incl ) , would anyone be
intrested in buying one or more units, as I only want one ,...it would be
around $200 each. (maybe 200 isnt such a hot deal ? )Or , does anyone here
have a similer unit they would like to sell ??? I am pushing my Gen. Rad.
240v/8amp up to twice its rating at times, and the the brush action gets
less smooth after each 'run' ,.. i did put a new brush on it , Thanks,dave