[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Source for new synchronous 1800 rpm motor?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Source for new synchronous 1800 rpm motor?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:56:09 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:58:02 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <WK5iVD.A.H5E.moYYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
Schulze Manufacturing in Waterbury, CT. See their website for data.
> "By direct" (see below) means nothing to us green horns. Tell us where we
> can "buy direct."
> You people with all this knowledge need to learn how to share in ways
> we can understand. Much of what you say in these messages might as well be
> in "Greek."
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Tesla list" <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 1:51 PM
> Subject: Re: Source for new synchronous 1800 rpm motor?
> > Original poster: "Dr. Resonance"
> > Buy direct. Saves money over using a reseller who always marks it up.
> > Why pay more?
> > Dr. Resonance
> > > Thanks to everyone for the pointers and suggestions, on- and
> > >
> > > Concerning the Schulze motor, can you suggest an online source?
> > > doesn't list their distributors/resellers and I can't find any on
> > > Google.
> > >
> > > Tom