[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: DRSSTC Magnifier Mark 1
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: DRSSTC Magnifier Mark 1
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:12:47 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:13:39 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <QbINVC.A.oWE.5_XYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Paul B. Brodie" <pbbrodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I finally got to your web site. I think I was having a problem, not you.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: DRSSTC Magnifier Mark 1
> Original poster: Steve Ward
> Hi Colin,
> The feedback is still primary feedback, thats the only way i could see
> it working and being stable. I remember trying simulations of using
> feedback on the ground of the secondary coil but it wouldnt lock to
> the right frequency... though this was awhile ago and ive learned so
> many things that the sim might have been "flawed".
> Is my website not working for people? Still works here, if not a bit
> slow. Maybe i need to go complain to my host :-).
> On 4/16/05, Tesla list <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Original poster: "colin heath"
> > steve,