[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Teslathon/Denver -- Red Rocks?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Teslathon/Denver -- Red Rocks?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:11:47 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:13:37 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <A1A5J.A.SWE.4_XYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Davetracer@xxxxxxx
In a message dated 4/16/2005 12:56:40 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Let see, There is Me, Gerry, Dave in loveland, Aaron, Chip, Bill's HV
guys, Folks in the Springs... Should be plenty that could do it!
Not sure what the logistics of using Red Rocks or Garden of the Gods would
be? I don't think anybody has more than a single phase 240VAC 50 amp system.
*grin* And this Dave in Denver.
Tell you what, how about I call when the governmental organizations are
open next week, and see what I can find out?