Re: Teslathon/Denver -- Red Rocks?

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Dave,

You a stagehand too? They should have a bunch of company switches at 400A 208V and a isolated ground box for sound. Lots of power. You could power a TTR Model 13M there with no problem. The only factor would be stage space.

David E Weiss

Original poster: Davetracer@xxxxxxx
I think this is a very good idea. How about Red Rocks at night? I'm serious ... I was doing some stuff backstage there for a concert and saw their power connections, they are plenty adequate.

Combine some of the most spectacular of nature with most spectacular of Tesla, and remind everyone Tesla worked at Colorado Springs. (Garden of the Gods comes to mind too).

    The facility just sits there most of the time as a tourist attraction.

    -- Dave