[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: ExpressPCB help
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:41:34 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:42:25 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <WfIf9.A.AiD.u0WZCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Fucian@xxxxxxx
I decided to design a pcb for a simple drsstc driver. It is the typical
74ls14 based driver with two pairs of UCC driver chips.
This is my first time using EXpresspcb, and just deicded to do the pcb file
rather than the schematic. It all fits on the miniboard they sell for 51$
and is a 2 layer design.
Could someone examine it for me to check for any problems?If so, I will
email you the express pcb file.
Thanks big time guys!