Cap orientation

Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

My TC should resonate at about 833Hz, I know that for a fact. I'm getting 15 15uf 2kv MMCs. I'm thinking I need my total capacitance to equal about 9.3nf, but I'm not entirely sure. Can somebody please validate that for me?
Also how should I arrange the caps? Right now I'm think of makinging an adjustable rig for my caps so I can play with the capacitance while the TC is running to tune it, but I'd rather not do that. Thanks.

                               Steven Steele