[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Trial and error
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Trial and error
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 21:45:34 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 21:47:15 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <4_PpO.A.d3B.Bv1UCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
They had many flights. By no means was I refering to their first flight.
was simply talking about the closest flight to 1916. That was the flight
that came to mind."
OK. Maybe I misread your note. Of course, by 1916 there were
thousands of planes in combat, and probably at least a hundred different
manufacturers worldwide . Unfortunately, the Wrights were just about
out of things by then; for some reason or other they didn't choose to
keep up with things.