[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
small coil design for the new coiler
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: small coil design for the new coiler
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 12:40:15 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 12:42:06 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <Y4SUQD.A.Be.8jDUCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
If you are new to TC construction and would like a design that works right
the first time, contact me off list and I will email the basic plans.
This coil will run on a 9 kV, 12 kV, or 15 kV neon sign transformer, uses a
copper tubing sparkgap (cheap), and a .01 MFD MMC style capacitor bank.
It delivers 24-26 inch long sparks.