[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: IT LIVES!
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 12:41:42 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 12:42:10 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <zVGc6C.A.Bf.AkDUCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Nir Weingarten <nirzvi@xxxxxxxxx>
About two years ago a young boy googled 'tesla coil'
and for his astonishment those things existed far away
from 'red alert' or sei-fi pictures it was real.
So he took up the challenge (fearlessly!) to make it
after many late coffin night learning and acquiring
materials (that was the hardest part) that boy came
across 'pupmen'(?) thinking this was only a popsicale
advertisement he joined the list, receiving much
needed knowledge and tips from its members.
That boy was me. and two years later I'm proud to
present to you my latest coil:
The third link features the latest images.
Please respond on the bizarre phenomenons...
Thank you all for your great help!
I would like to mention Alan Sharp a great coiler
without whom my coil would still be a pile of junk!
any advise on bettering the coil's performance would
be greatly appreciated
Nir (NOT NEAR) Weingarten
Nir(NOT NEAR) Weingarten