Florida Teslathon

Original poster: "James" <mustang3-at-cox-dot-net>

Hi All,
     Well, this is to say that the Florida Tesla Show was a success. My shop
was designed with Tesla coils in mind. We had a little rain on Saturday but
it cleared up so Dave could run the maggie Saturday nite. The maggie is so
big, it had to be run outside. We Teslaed all day Saturday and Sunday. My
tube coil was running with 2 pole xmfrs(secs in parallel). My, my to see it
roaring away at 15KW input was cool. I think that all who attended had a lot
of fun.
    Of course we smoked and fried several things. The only problem we had was
Dave moaning and groaning about the controller P.B. shocking him...what a
baby; come on Dave suck it up. The Faraday cage worked well and we had no
shortage of victems.

Later,

James