Re: cheesehead teslathon?

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Apparently Terry didn't send this on Friday when I originally sent it since
he couldn't get the link to work.  It should work now that I removed the
login from the url.  I'm limited to about 44kb/s upload and the pictures
aren't small (about 660k), so please have some patience. :)

It was a fairly nice event, and I was quite honored to finally meet Dr.
Resonance (and have brunch with him).

The pictures I took: ftp://65.31.255.253
login: geek
no password

It isn't a terribly sophisticated camera, so I couldn't set the shutter
speed, and I think the focus still needs some work. . . .  I forget who
brought the 4" TC with the really heavy gage wiring - please respond off
list and I'll name those pics accordingly for all of posterity ;)

Dr. R is, of course, joking about Dave :)  But we did torch Barney (see
pics) - a most entertaining use for the purple dinosaur.

Next year we'll have to find a better power solution, since we seemed to be
unable to find the power outlets on the 30 Amp feeds....  "North showroom
wall" seems obvious enough until the wrong, 15A breaker popped.  ciest la vie!

I did manage to forget to buy a pair of T-shirts.  (I'll bring some cash in
a month when I pick up the toroids and transformers, DC).

Well, I'm off to Door County to hunt for Dave ;)  (or a mini vacation -
take your pick ;)

Cheers to all,

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group