Re: Car Ignition Failures

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Lets note that those plugs are feed with highz cables, and the igniton coil
isent tuned
Also, the spark itself is compleatly contained inside a grounded object
(the motor) and the control computer KNOWS theres noise then and mabey goes
on standby, or at least ignores its input readings that might be affected