Re: Car Ignition Failures

Original poster: "Peter Terren by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pterren-at-iinet-dot-net.au>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 9:39 PM
Subject: RE: Car Ignition Failures

 > Original poster: "Steve Conner by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <steve.conner-at-optosci-dot-com>

 >  >I suspect a remarkable coincidence.
 >
 > Me too... they probably stopped by the side of the road to check out your
 > Tesla coil and then when you turned it off they thought "Show's Over" and
 > drove away :D
 >
 > Steve C.

Steve - you have a great way of stating the bleedin' obvious after I
followed this serious thread for some time.  I reckon they stopped to adjust
their AM car radios that suddenly developed deafening static.

Cheers
Peter (Tesla Downunder)