Re: Relay Problem - Chattering

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Nope.. I'm not using any kind of latching setup.. other
than a push-button switch that mechanically latches.. so it
could be contact bounce.. I sort of agree with the drop in
power due to sudden loading.. my cabinet spikes pretty hard
when it powers up.. ;) I'll bet that's the problem..

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/datasheets/sc2020_sheet2.pdf