Re: Requiem for a Piglet: I am a murderer

Original poster: "Edward Wingate by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ewing7-at-rochester.rr-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Dave Hartwick by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ddhartwick-at-earthlink-dot-net>

> Brothers,
>
> I admit it: I thought I was better than those peasants who insist on using
> such a trifles as a strike rail. I thought I was well protected. Tonight I
> spent considerable time rearranging the lab for greater spark length. I paid
> much attention to safety and grounds and all manner of coiling imperatives.
>
> I wasn't worried about a strike rail because I had my safety gap well in
> hand, and I thought piggies were indestructible; but this is not the
> case--for tonight I killed my Ariel.
>
> My Ariel. She is my piglet, and I killed her.

Dave,

Sorry about your loss!

Perhaps if you had called Ariel by a little more dignified nickname
she wouldn't have given up on you!

Ed Wingate RATCB