Re: Requiem for a Piglet: I am a murderer

In a message dated 9/8/02 1:58:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> I'm not one to dwell, but I am bummed--I can't believe it! lol The post
> mortum will be continued tomorrow.
> Dave

Dave,

Ariel may have had a hidden illness that she neglected to
tell you about?  Some sort of weakness that contributed to
her untimely and sad death?  (In other words you may not
really be a murderer.)

John