FL Teslathon Pictures

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net>

List,

I've captured some pictures from video of the Florida teslathon (Aug. 24th).
I still have quite a few pictures and video to go.  We're putting together a
CD(s) that will have video and hundreds of pictures.  It was a great time
had by all.  We were also honored to have John Couture & his son Mike attend
(pictured in our website).  I'll continue putting up information and such as
I receive it.  Thank you to all those who attended, and to James & Karen
Haycraft who so graciously opened their shop for this (and future)
teslathons.  Lastly, we extend our thoughts and prayers to Michael O'Rourke
(and his wife Joy) who had a hand injury and was unable to attend this
year's teslathon.

The direct link is:  http://home-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/2002%20Pictures.htm
The link to our main page is:  http://home-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/DMsIndex.htm

David L. McKinnon