Re: Pulse Transformer

In a message dated 5/18/02 2:54:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Most interesting, I have read about another replacement for the
> spark gap. I will read about vacuum tubes.
>
> the vacuum tube doesn't actually replace the spark gap directly

.
instead a different circuit is used.  A VTTC is actually a power
oscillator coupled to a resonator.  An oscillator is an amplifier
with feedback.  I show some schematics for VTTC's at my
website at:

  http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page3.html