RE: Experimental results? RE: Stop the nonsense

Hi David,

On 15 Feb 2002, at 13:12, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

> Hi Steve,
>
> >I've never seen any evidence that radiation becomes donut shaped. Physical
> explosions of stars, black holes, etc. aside, as they are affected by their
> own magnetic fields, spin, matter distribution, etc. Even so, those pictures
> you had on your website of a supernova with ring structure look like
> framegrabs from a Sci Fi movie. Please provide links to a Nasa webpage.
>
> I don't believe a flat spiral coil outputs any meaningful radiation in the
> classical sense.  I run these flat spiral coils at full power within ten
> feet of my computer while the computer is on and there is no interference of
> any kind.  I have a small black and white TV I use to monitor RF
> interference, the only thing I see resembles a pulse wave across the middle
> of the screen.  The flat spiral coil appears to generate an electrostatic
> standing wave with the two peaks over the two poles of the coil.  The arcing
> action appears to be caused from longitudinal waves interacting with the
> electrostatic charge.  I haven't heard any complaints at all from the
> neighbors.

Leaving aside esoteric explanations, I should point out that a TV is
designed to receive e.m.r. and a computer is not. I have no doubt
that you are taking a risk with any device which has cables of any
sort attached to it. I remind you of the blown up amplifier.

Regards,
Malcolm

<snip>