Toroid tape

Original poster: "Tesla by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tcmail-at-poczta.fm>

Hi!

I want to make toroid, with metal tape surface.
I have some metalic tape, but when I measure its resistance with a meter, I
see,
that it is not conductive. The metalic layer in my tape is between two thin
layers of plastic. Also there is one layer of glue.
Will my tape be conductive for high voltage?
If not, what type of tape shall I look for?

Thank You for all answers?

Kamil Kompa