Multiple Cap Q's

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jim-at-jlproduction-dot-com>

Hi all,
I have a few questions of Capacitors that I know you can clear up for
me. I have one cap as seen here.
http://www.jlproduction-dot-com/HVCAP.jpg
It is rated .01Mfd/15KV AC

I have added a second 9/30 NST for a PS and Tesla cad tacked on some
additional cap value I assume to make better use of this added amperage.
It calls for .0177 Mfd to form a resonant circuit with the 2 NST's
together.
My question is how do I come up with this amount? If I make a Geek Group
SW cap(rated at .0125 Mfd/80KV) and wire it in to my existing cap do I
get a total of .0225Mfd/95KV or is that math all wrong?
Would I be better off with just one or the other, or would a large
"overkill" cap be preferred?
Any and all advice welcome, and thanks for the lesson in advance.

Jim Layton
http://www.jlproduction-dot-com/Tesla.html