RE: Primary Tap Question.

Original poster: "Dave Leddon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <leddon-at-attbi-dot-com>

Vince,

Try battery clips.  These are similar to alligator clips but are designed
to grip cylindrical objects with maximized surface contact.  The smallest
size sold by Radio Shack are ideal for 1/4" conductors.

Ragards,
Dave