RE: Primary Tap Question.

Original poster: "Pete Komen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pkomen-at-zianet-dot-com>

Hey Jim,

I got some from Digikey.  Part number was F038-ND.   These are just the
clips.  I mounted two on a small piece of aluminum (1/4 x 1/2 x 5/8 or so) -
drilled and tapped for 4-40 screws to hold the clips and 6-32 to connect the
wire.  It works for me.

Pete Komen

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jim-at-jlproduction-dot-com>

"A buss fuse holder is excellent"

I can't find one of these regardless of where I looked. I got many a
puzzled look from many an electrical supply house and ended up with an
alligator clip from a dead battery charger. It is the short stubby kind
as opposed to the long skinny kind used in the 60's by the hippies :)

Far out man...
Jim Layton
http://www.jlproduction-dot-com/forum

<snip>