Geek Group MMCs, some clarification and scheduleing :)

yes yes yes, they'll be here this week (unless you put your order in in the
past couple weeks, then you're in batch 17, it ships in 8 weeks). :)

I keep getting angry emails from people saying it's not fair to require a
donation to the Group when you place a cap order. I agree, that's why I've
never required it. I know a LOT of our sales come from word-of-mouth
advertising, so I just wanted to set the record straight. While The Geek
Group is a non-profit, donation driven entity, we have NEVER, and never will
require you to donate ANYTHING to order caps from the Group, or even to be a
member (there have never been membership dues, ever.). Caps are $3.00 each,
plus shipping (usually about $0.20 a cap or so, it varies of course), Shirts
are $20 each (get one, they're cool). That's it. Donations are encouraged,
and *greatly* appreciated, they're also a write-off, but they are not, never
have been, and never will be, a requirement. To do such a thing would be a
violation of my personal ethics, and the reason we sell the caps in the
first place. We're not selling the caps to get rich, we're selling the caps
simply because we can get them cheaper than anyone else and we, as coilers
and educators of fellow coilers, have a duty to our peers in the coiling
community to better the state of the art and materials availibility wherever
we can. It's our way to "Give something back" for all of the wonderful
things that Terry, Chip, and the hundreds of other people on this list have
done for us. The Geek Group owes a lot to the Pupman list.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org