Fellow Coiler Passed Away

Original poster: "John Tomacic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla_ownz_u-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I received an email from Todd Sestero who would like to inform friends of
Dave Coxedge of Towson MD that Dave passed away.  If you knew Dave as per
email below, please contact Todd off-list at this email address:

TODDgp30-at-aol-dot-com

Thanks.

email from Todd:

I'm trying to find a message board that deals with Tesla coils,
i need to post a message,
i'm looking for people that knew Dave Coxedge of Towson MD,
he knew one guy in Richmond VA,
and a few that met once a year in Rochestor NY for a Teslathon,

i've known Dave for 33 years since hi-school,
we met in an electronics club i started,

i'm afraid i have a bit of bad news for those who knew him,
he passed away last week,

if you could help me out,
i sure would appreciate it,
if you feel so inclined and know of one,
maybe you could post my email address,
and ask people who knew him to respond,
i will probably be trying to find buyers of his equipment for his aunts,
who will be taking possession of his house,

tnx,
Todd Sestero
Towson (Baltimore) MD

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn-dot-com