RE: Pearson model 5464 current monitor

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

Matt,

A few years ago I bought a Pearson CT with no technical information available.
I contacted the engineering dept at Pearson and they were most helpful.  They
looked up the model and faxed me all the information on it.  Took about a day
as I remember it.  If these monitors are "unused" they have a good chance of
being ok.  These monitors are pretty sturdy.  Good luck.

RWW

--- Richard Wayne Wall
--- <mailto:rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com