Pearson model 5464 current monitor

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi All,
         I have the opportunity to acquire a couple of unused Pearson model
5464 wide-band current monitors, but there are problems:
1) The seller claims no technical knowledge beyond what's on the label:
Pulse current transformer. Pearson Electronics, Inc. Palo Alto, CA. Model 5464
0.1 output  Part # 18876-114725541-1 Rev B
2) I was unable to find specs on the Pearson web site regarding this model.
3) I a mjust getting into the serious measurement side of TCs and don't have a
good feel for reasonable costs yet. Any pointers?
4) I have less than 2 days to let him know.
Does anyone know if these would be suitable for TC circuit
measurement/waveforms, etc.?
If I get them and they are useful, I would be willing to pass one along at cost
+ postage.
Thanks,
Matt D.
G5-12