Re: Pearson model 5464 current monitor

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 4/16/02 11:45:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
biomed-at-miseri.winnipeg.mb.ca writes:

> ,
>
> They are special application for a missile believe it or not.  I called
> Pearson and talked to Chris in Tech support.  He said that they are a 500
> turn coil, not wide band like other models, 2 inches OD and 1/2 inch ID by
> 1/2 inch.  You would need to connect a load resistor to use them, no spec
> sheet is available from the Manufacturer.
>
> I was hoping that if I could get the spec and that it was a wide band unit
> that we could work a deal.  Oh well, now we both know.
>
> All the Best!
> Shaun Epp

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for the info. I won't go any higher than my current bid, unless someone
else can find a use for one or two. The current bid is all 3 for $40.00 +s&h.
They'll probably end up at $20-$25 each + s&h ($4-$5). Any takers at this
price? Closes at 1PM EDT Wednesday 17-Apr-02.

Matt D.
G5-12