Re: varnish with guts ?

Original poster: "Vince Duperron by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vince-at-charter-dot-net>

Sounds like you are describing epoxy and polyethylene .  Epoxy for the
gutsy varnish and polyethylene  for the release surface.  I suppose you
could include a glass cloth between the form (pipe) and the wire, to
add strength.  You might need a press to get the pipe out of the
coil, even with a release surface.  Not sure that this is cheaper
than PVC pipe though.

Vince

> Original poster: "Chris Swinson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk>