Re: Better Spark Gaps

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Goinbonkers-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi all,
   Just wondering.   Would a couple of very closely spaced gaps(think quench
gaps) in series with a triggered gap allow a smaller gap spacing for the actual
triggered gap?   would it improve the efficiency?'
Mike