Re: Neon Sign Transformer sources in Sacramento, CA area

Original poster: "Sean Taylor by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <taylorss-at-rose-hulman.edu>

I'm in Dublin, Ca, and I just called around to neon sign shops and
asked if they had any old transformers.  Some people said they didn't,
others said they just threw away several WORKING ones (GRRRR) and I
found a couple that were willing to sell them.  I got 5 12/30s, 3
15/30s, and 3 12/60s for $100.  kind of high, when you consider people
throw the things away, but not bad when you look at ebay.

Where exactly are you in Ca?

Sean

> Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>