Re: Coil for sale

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 4/1/02 9:18:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> <rblaisdell-at-juno-dot-com>
>
> Not sure if terry will keep this thread around but heres mine on the
> subject,
>
> Do you really think some Avg. Joe is going to buy this anyways,
> I don't think there is a problem with it.
> Anyhow someone with enough lack of brain cells that buys and
> kills/injures him/herself is
> up for my vote in the Darwin Awards,
> Let the universe be done with them and forget about the lawyers.
>
> My views,
> Ry Blaisdell

Hi All,
         Since the current bid on this coil is now $1,225.00 and is still below
the reserve, I seriously doubt that it will be picked up by the "casual
observer". Therefore, IMHO most of the liability worries are excessive in this
case. It's a fine piece of work for a serious coiler. Wish I could afford it,
as it would only be a 2-hour drive for me to pick it up. I think the small coil
being sold for $300.00 by another person is more likely to be bought by someone
with no background/ knowledge.

Matt D.
G3-1085
PS There was a spread in yesterday's paper on this kid. He just received an
all-expense paid ride to his PhD-at-Princeton in plasma physics.