Re: Coil for sale

> do you really think some Avg. Joe is going to buy this?

	They may well do so.  People do similar things
	all the time:
	They see something 'cool' and get involved
	without ANY understanding of the possible
	risks.

> anyways, I don't think there is a problem with it.
> Anyhow someone with enough lack of brain cells that buys and
> kills/injures him/herself is up for my vote in the Darwin
> Awards.

> Let the universe be done with them and forget about the
> lawyers.

	..and then the heirs of the departed sue.  Or Call
	for public investigation and regulation.  It happens
	ALL THE TIME:

		No Normal person would need that, its too
		unsafe, lets BAN it.

	(Sure: some risky hobbies survive: those have a big
	enough user base to withstand the assaults.  Small,
	not well understood, hobbies are Real Vulnerable.)

	best
	dwp