Re: Coil for sale

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rblaisdell-at-juno-dot-com>

Not sure if terry will keep this thread around but heres mine on the
subject,

do you really think some Avg. Joe is going to buy this anyways,
I don't think there is a problem with it.
Anyhow someone with enough lack of brain cells that buys and
kills/injures him/herself is
up for my vote in the Darwin Awards,
Let the universe be done with them and forget about the lawyers.

My views,
Ry Blaisdell

BTW
anyone know when the next shipment of Geekcaps is gonna get out?