RE: Coil for sale - return on assets vs prudence

Original poster: "Vanderputten, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gvp-at-pvaintl-dot-com>

I think that this sale underscores several realities of recycling:
1) Look at all the work and resourcefulness that this coil embodies and
consider that the builder may only get a few thousand dollars for all his
efforts.
2) In the wrong hands it can kill -- I believe that the only prudent path
for coilers is by building; only then will you have the respect for the
power of these devices.
This spectacular device could, and should, be safely given to an appropriate
institution for a sizable tax write-off.

Gary