Wheeler ratio affect on pancake primary

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <HVhighvoltageHv-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello everyone,

I am trying to figure out my primary calculations, and i noticed that on
javatesla designer my primary is autotuned to about 14-15 turns. But when i
use the Ed Sonderman's Excel spreadsheet, it says that i need about 12-13
turns. Can anyone tell me which one is the more correct  program, as well
as the wheeler ratio and its affect on the calculation.

Thanks
Will McManus