Re: Tesla Coil Blunderbusses

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 4/17/01 8:00:13 PM Central Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<<  I wonder if just observing the gap by eye or with some sort of light
 >> meter to gauge its brightness might be a quick test that folks could
 >> use if they don't have a scope hook up. >>

John, Macolm,

Is there a way to use a scope to judge the quality of  the SG quenching?

Cheers,
Ralph Zekelman